Security Testing - Web
Security for Web
Traditional methods for testing the security of your web application can be extremely expensive and time-consuming. uTest makes security testing accessible and affordable to any size of company – enabling you to gain access to security audit expertise and to leverage services that are as agile as your business.
uTest handpicks a team of trusted, white-hat security experts to review potential security or privacy-related weaknesses in your web application. This service helps answer questions related to:
- Confidentiality: Does your application keep your private data private?
- Integrity: Can the data from your app be trusted and verified?
- Authentication: Does your app verify you are who you say you are?
- Authorization: Does your application properly limit user privileges?
- Availability: Can an attacker take the app offline?
- Non-Repudiation: Does your app keep records of events?
Utilizing white-hat security experts from our community, uTest can provide companies of all sizes with automated or manual penetration testing. We’ll probe for the most common security & privacy vulnerabilities, including XSS (cross-site scripting), SQL injection, Denial of Service (DoS) and other common attack vectors.
Since these areas are sometimes overlooked by in-house teams, it can be helpful to leverage testers who are skilled in testing, but new to your application.
- Manual Penetration: A hand-picked team of white-hat security experts will manually probe your application for common security vulnerabilities.
- Static Security Testing: Utilizing the latest in automated technology, uTest will review your static code for common security holes.
- Dynamic Security Testing: Using live testers and automated tools, uTest will search your active code for XSS, SQL and other common attacks.