Localization Testing - Web
Localization For Web
Since every country's language, culture, currency, taxes and standards are different, it's imperative for companies to test how well their web applications perform within each market. However, unlike other forms of testing, localization testing knowledge requires a specialized set of skills and expertise.
With uTest, companies gain access to native speakers in local markets to ensure context and accuracy across a wide range of localization criteria, including copy & content, dates, postal codes, special characters and more.
uTest's localization testing services include:
- Translation Validation: uTest can select a custom team of testers - located in your specific market - to validate any recently translated website, application or product.
- Full Localization Testing: Testers from virtually any market or region will review your application for context and accuracy across static content, special characters and other areas of the localization process.
Regardless of which flavor of localization testing you need, every customer receives the support of a dedicated uTest project manager, including:
- Test planning: Your uTest project manager can help define your test cycle objectives and parameters, assist in test case creation and other advisory duties.
- Tester selection: uTest will help you handpick your testers to meet your testing requirements based upon their tester profiles and their past customer ratings.
- Manage testing team: We will manage your testing team, including all communications and guidance, to make sure your test cycle is a success.
- Bug triage & analysis: Receive bug reports, coverage reports and detailed analysis on each test cycle; project managers will even offer recommendations for next steps.