Load Testing - Web
Load for Web
At what point will your web application's performance begin to degrade? How will it affect the user experience? And what about your page views, bounce rates, and ultimately, your revenue? Answers to these vital questions can only be determined by comprehensive load and performance testing. Unfortunately, traditional load testing has proven to be prohibitively expensive.
With uTest, companies of all sizes - and all industries - can test the load and performance of their web applications via a global community of real testers, as well as best-of-breed automation tools.
uTest's load testing services include:
- Live Load: A team of live testers from around the globe will test your application simultaneously, enabling us to help you see how your app performs under real-world usage. And all without the hassle, expense and time of automated tools.
- Simulated Load: Requiring no live testers, our simulated load testing tools create real browser sessions to provide you with a complete snapshot of your web application's performance under peak loads.
- Hybrid Load: Combining live testers with simulated load, our hybrid load testing solution enables you to receive functional testing (exploratory testing or completing test cases) while your web application is under load.
Regardless of which flavor of load testing you need, every customer receives the support of a dedicated uTest project manager, including:
- Test planning: Your uTest project manager can help define your test cycle objectives and parameters, assist in test case creation and other advisory duties.
- Tester selection: uTest will help you handpick your testers to meet your testing requirements based upon their tester profiles and their past customer ratings.
- Manage testing team: We will manage your testing team, including all communications and guidance, to make sure your test cycle is a success.
- Bug triage & analysis: Receive bug reports, coverage reports and detailed analysis on each test cycle; project managers will even offer recommendations for next steps.