Functional Testing - Web
Functional Web Testing
For companies developing web applications, the stakes have never been higher. It only takes one ‘showstopper’ bug to ruin a launch – and your reputation. But with in-house teams stretched thin - and outsourcing firms charging higher fees and offering the same challenges - companies of all shapes and sizes are turning to uTest to meet their functional testing needs, with services including:
- Exploratory Testing: Testers will scour your application for bugs and defects that are only discoverable through unexpected, novel usage patterns from real users.
- Test Case Execution: A team of testers will use your test cases to ensure your web app is tested across locations, languages, browsers, firewalls and more.
- Test Case Writing: Let one of our community experts draft a highly detailed and efficient test case (aka test script) to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Test Automation: uTest partners with some of the leading test automation companies to deliver a more affordable, practical automated QA solution.
Regardless of which flavor of functional testing you need, every customer receives the support of a dedicated uTest project manager, including:
- Test planning: Your uTest project manager can help define your test cycle objectives and parameters, assist in test case creation and other advisory duties.
- Tester selection: uTest will help you handpick your testers to meet your testing requirements based upon their tester profiles and their past customer ratings.
- Manage testing team: We will manage your testing team, including all communications and guidance, to make sure your test cycle is a success.
- Bug triage & analysis: Receive bug reports, coverage reports and detailed analysis on each test cycle; project managers will even offer recommendations for next steps.
Read our free whitepaper for the latest tips on testing your web application across browsers, OS, plugins and more.