Download the Free Whitepaper
With this service, a dedicated user experience (UX) professional will manage every phase of your usability testing, including: usability audit, survey creation, focus group selection and detailed analysis of the results. Instead of relying on disparate data points from beta users or the high prices and long delays of boutique firms, uTest offers a quick, cost-effective solution to ensure that our customers' applications are easy-to-use before they launch.
When It Makes Sense
With usability testing, there is no "one size fits all" approach. This makes our full-service usability testing ideal for many scenarios, including:
- Startups and SMBs: At many smaller companies, usability testing isn't done at all because in-house resources are needed elsewhere. With uTest, these companies can leverage the expertise of a proven UX expert and receive qualified user feedback from a targeted user group - on-demand.
- Lack of UX expertise: Product managers, developers and designers can often benefit from some outside expertise around usability. With the help of a dedicated UX expert, uTest enables companies to identify problems with bounce rates, conversion rates, visit durations and other key metrics that often go unnoticed.
- Seeking a fresh set of eyes: Many B2B companies don't have the luxury of receiving informed user feedback. With 80,000+ profiled users, uTest can assemble a virtual focus group that is tailored to match your user base (by location, age, gender, education, language, industry, hobbies, etc).
- Limited budgets: Even large enterprises struggle with the exorbitant total costs of lab-based usability testing. Since uTest is an on-demand service, companies pay only for the usability testing they need.
- Limited time: There's never enough time to do formal usability testing - at least not when it takes weeks or even months to complete. With uTest, a usability test cycle can be completed in as little as a week, which means you can launch an easy-to-use app - and still make your launch date.
Want to know how much it costs? Ask us for a customized price quote.
On usability testing with uTest:
“We wanted to test across every possible angle, which is impossible if you’re relying solely on your in-house team. We needed exposure in areas like South America and China, and uTest enabled us to achieve this with relative ease.” - Shie Erlich, Testing Manager, Microsoft