Why should I Join the uTest Community?
There are plenty of reasons to join the uTest Community, regardless of your skill level. Here are a few of the benefits of becoming a tester:
- Get Paid: uTest compensates testers for approved reports they submit.
- Learning: When you're surrounded by top QA talent from around the world, you'll improve your own testing skills. Our community is a great place to learn about the latest software testing methodologies, tools and trends.
- Testing Innovative Apps: Check out the latest technologies and applications before anyone else. Our customers are continually testing the latest versions of their web, mobile, gaming and desktop applications through the uTest platform.
- Working When You Want To: With uTest, you can work whenever you have the time - as little or as much as you want - because our platform allows you to accept or decline projects that you have been invited to.
- Networking: Our Tester Forums are a great place to meet other QA professionals from around the world to discuss software testing trends and ideas. Additionally, we have uTest and tester-organized meetups throughout the year.
How Does The Process Work?
After signing up as a tester, there are only a few more steps to take before getting paid for approved bugs. Here's a quick snapshot of the process:
- Profile: Create a profile based on your testing skills, environment and location.
- Invitation: Get invited to Test Cycles based on information in your profile, your tester rating and customer demand.
- Testing Applications: Review the scope and instructions before you start testing.
- Get Paid: Testers are paid twice per month for approved reports.
- Build Your Reputation: Grading points are assigned for every report you submit, which factors into your tester rating. The higher your tester rating, the higher your payout rates are, which results in more money per approved report. Improve your testing skills by exposure to various testing assignments and become a better tester.
The uTest platform is entirely Web-based - accessible anywhere, anytime. The interface is easy to use and allows testers to create their tester profile, be a part of paid QA projects and get paid for approved and valuable reports.
Still want to know about the benefits of becoming a tester? Be sure to check out our Tester Case Studies, or ask someone in the uTest Forums.