Security Testing - Mobile
Mobile App Testing
Download the Mobile App eBook
Security For Mobile
The explosion of mobile applications presents an entirely new set of security challenges. While most of the tools and practices of traditional web and desktop applications are equally applicable to mobile, there are some unique concerns to keep in mind, including lost or stolen devices, mobile malware, targeted attacks on devices and more.
With uTest, companies can ensure that their mobile apps are as secure as the rest of their applications.
How It Works
uTest handpicks a team of trusted, white-hat security experts to review potential security or privacy-related weaknesses in your mobile application. This service helps answer questions related to:
- Confidentiality: Does your application keep your private data private?
- Integrity: Can the data from your app be trusted and verified?
- Authentication: Does your app verify you are who you say you are?
- Authorization: Does your application properly limit user privileges?
- Availability: Can an attacker take the app offline?
- Non-Repudiation: Does your app keep records of events?
Since these areas are sometimes overlooked by in-house teams, it can be helpful to leverage testers who are skilled in testing, but new to your application.
Security Testing Services
- Manual Penetration: A hand-picked team of white-hat security experts will manually probe your application for common security vulnerabilities.
- Static Security Testing: Utilizing the latest in automated technology, uTest will review your static code for common security holes.
- Dynamic Security Testing: Using live testers and automated tools, uTest will search your active code for XSS, SQL and other common attacks.