Agency & Creative
Agency Testing 101
Download our latest free eBook
Agency & Creative
The workload of today’s creative agency is greater than ever. Not only must they design, develop and deploy an increasing number of applications for their clients, but they must also take responsibility for testing. With uTest, creative agencies of all sizes can leverage a global community of QA professionals to test their apps for:
- Functionality: When delivering a web or mobile application to a client, your number one objective should be that it works properly for all its intended users. By moving a portion of testing out of the lab and into the wild, uTest gives agencies a better sense of how their apps function in the real world.
- Security: No agency intends to deliver an app that’s susceptible to common security exploits, but it happens with alarming regularity. With uTest, creative agencies can ensure that their apps are safe from the most common security exploits such as XSS, SQL, buffer overflows and others.
- Load & Performance: Traditional load testing has proven to be prohibitively expensive for agencies, requiring costly automation and specialized domain expertise. Fortunately, uTest offers load testing solutions that are as practical as they are cost-effective.
- Localization: Agencies developing apps that will be “localized” for new markets face the challenge of finding native speakers in specific regions. With a global community of testers, uTest makes the localization process easy and effective.
- Usability: Agencies often have great product ideas, yet knowledge about the client’s end user is often based entirely on assumptions. With uTest, agencies can test their applications with a custom team that matches their client’s typical end user in terms of age, gender, location and other criteria.