Security Testing - Desktop
Download our Free eBook
Security for Desktop
The security of your desktop application should be a top priority. But with a lack of in-house expertise, many companies neglect to give security testing the proper amount of attention until it's too late.
With uTest, desktop application developers can gain access to a global community of security testing experts - for a fraction of the cost of most specialized firms and third-party contractors.
How It Works
uTest handpicks a team of trusted, white-hat security experts to review potential security or privacy-related weaknesses in your desktop application. This service helps answer questions related to:
- Confidentiality: Does your application keep your private data private?
- Integrity: Can the data from your app be trusted and verified?
- Authentication: Does your app verify you are who you say you are?
- Authorization: Does your application properly limit user privileges?
- Availability: Can an attacker take the app offline?
- Non-Repudiation: Does your app keep records of events?
Since these areas are sometimes overlooked by in-house teams, it can be helpful to leverage testers who are skilled in testing, but new to your application.