Testing For Desktop Apps
Download the Free Whitepaper
Desktop App Testing
Balancing quality with time-to-market is a challenge many software companies struggle with when developing desktop applications - and for good reason. With so many operating systems, platforms, languages and environments to validate, desktop app developers are often forced to release their applications prematurely.
With 80,000+ testers from 190 countries, uTest enables software companies of all sizes to expand the scope of their testing efforts across different environments, operating systems, locations and other criteria. We currently offer five types of desktop testing services, including:
- Functional Testing: The uTest community can execute test cases and report bugs related to the core features and functionality of your desktop app.
- Security Testing: A hand-picked team of security experts will probe your desktop app for XSS, SQL and other common vulnerabilities.
- Load & Performance Testing: Is your desktop app optimized for peak performance? Find out with our unique load testing solutions.
- Localization Testing: uTest can provide third-party verification of context and accuracy for any recently localized desktop application.
- Usability Testing: Test the usability of your desktop application with the help of our dedicated UX experts and software-savvy professionals.