uTest provides in-the-wild testing services that span the entire software development lifecycle – including functional, security, load, localization and usability testing. The company’s community of 80,000+ professional testers from 190 countries put web, mobile and desktop applications through their paces by testing on real devices under real-world conditions.
Thousands of companies – from startups to industry-leading brands – rely on uTest as a critical component of their testing processes for fast, reliable and effective testing results.
- Founded: 2007
- Launched: August, 2008
- Ownership: Privately held ($37.5MM raised in VC funding)
- Southborough, MA
- Cambridge, MA
- San Mateo, CA
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
Want to learn more about uTest? Here are some useful links to get you started:
- Our Story: Learn about the humble beginnings of uTest.
- uTest Management: Meet the uTest management team.
- Press Room: Catch up on all the latest uTest happenings.
- Partners: uTest partners with some of the top testing-related companies.
- Investors: uTest is funded by some of the most successful VC firms.
- Careers: Join a fast-growing startup with ambitions for even more.
- Contact Us: Get in touch with us.